Sunday, September 4, 2011

San Francisco Visit Early August...


First Day.. came across a Art Fair in the park..
In early August I took a brief work trip to San Fran... for the first time. I enjoyed sight seeing at Fisherman's Wharf, took a ferry tour of The Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz.. had some delicious meals and a great site visit with our client... Check out some pics from my visit..



Buying some Souvenirs

I wanted to ride in one of these soooo bad... LOL



On the Ferry.. It was Freezing in August... burr


Foggy Golden Gate Bridge

Famous Dinner in San Francisco

Alcatraz... Looks so Spooky


Empty Trolley Car... that was a rare sight

Hotel Lobby Decor... I'm a fan of great design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~