Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bringing Polyester BACK...

Happy Sunday everyone... Hope you all had a great weekend. I didn't do much at all.... Spent a lazy Saturday in bed watching movies and lots of napping in between LOL.. today I had to get up and get out for a bit... Chose my newly thrifted Polyester Flower shirt and paired it with some Dark Navy Corduroy Skinny pants from Old Navy. Dropped of some items to Goodwill and got coupons for Carson's.  I also couldn't leave with out seeing what I could find.. lol.. picked up a cute denim skirt, Fuchsia Shirt Dress and Suede Clutch....

What I Wore:
Shirt - SA Thrifted $2.50
Pants - Old Navy $14.99
Shoes - Bakers
Jewelry - Random






1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~