Thursday, July 19, 2012

Vintage Chambray Denim Floral Maxi

Good Morning Lovelies...

Just a quick OOTD post before I head into a slew of back to back meetings today.

Wearing this beautiful Chambray denim floral maxi dress I thrifted from Salvation Army sometime last fall. It looked like a big MooMoo dress on the hanger, but my eye for how it could be styled with a wide belt and cute sandals made me scoop it right up :)...

Hope you enjoy your day and remainder of the work week...

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~











What I Wore:
Dress - SA Thrift $4
Belt - The Limited (Old)
Shoes - Bakers $19.99 (Old)

13 comments:

  1. what a lovely dress!!! Great job on styling it, looks amazing on you!!! And for $4 bucks?? I love when I get good finds.

    http://elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll :) thrifting is my favorite way to shop now..

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Dress, I love all your thrifted finds. I can't believe you got this gorgeous dress for $4. I need to start thrifting asap.

    PS: Thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog.
    xoxo
    Raliat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Raliat... Yes you must start thrift shopping you will be amazed at what you find, so many great deals and unique treasures!!

      Thanks for following and stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dress! I'm lovin' the price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely dress!!! you paired it perfectly!

    if you have time take a look at my new post
    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosie... stopping by your blog now :)

      Delete
  5. Toni,

    I love the look, you look great.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blue on you!
    The shoes are 2 die 4....!
    Love your blog, new follower!
    Keep up the awesome post!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this dress on you! hope you're having a great weekend :)

    Chioma
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toni, you have a knack for find the most gorgeous dresses. This one is fabulous and you look great in it!

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~