Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tribal Mini

Happy Thursday to ya...

Yayyyy it's finally cooled off a bit. It's overcast and humid, but not 100 degrees outside.. I know I shouldn't complain being from the Mid-West where it seems Winter lasts half the year, but this summer has been brutal on us...

Anywho,  today I'm wearing this chic tribal mini from Akira Chicago that I purchased back early spring, don't why I hadn't worn it yet, but here she it.. a mix or Orange, Olive Green and Cream colors in a tribal print. Paired with my tribal booties from Bakers Shoes, can't recall when I bought these, but their still making appearances with many outfits. I love the one sleeve detail and the fullness of the skirt of this dress.

Enjoy the pictures :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~


I wansn't giving a Thumbs Up.. was holding on to a branch that was prickly.. LOL





What I Wore:
Dress - Akira $25
Booties - Bakers (Old)
Belt - Plato's Closet Thrift $8

11 comments:

  1. Well, you may not have been giving us all a THUMBS UP, but I will give you and this outfit a THUMBS UP AND MALE APPROVED! Very nice look Boo and the dress matches the heels perfectly! GREAT JOB AND KEEP THE GREAT LOOKS COMING! - JT

    johnturnerworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute outfit! I wish I had your fashion eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy thanks Tiff... UHM we still need to schedule out appt for overhauling your closet Mamm... Get in touch before end of August :)

      Delete
  3. Very Pretty! Love the dress and the way you styled it!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tribal print dress, its amazing on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress, I really love how you styled it. Ver casual and very chic ;) You look great!

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toni u rocked this dress!!!! Toooo cute. Loved this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress! This is a great look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~