Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Day ~ New Shoe..... Week 1 ~ Wednesday

Today's shoe is a oldy that I had completely forgotten about... purchased maybe 5 years ago, they had been gathering dust on the bottom of the shoe rack lol.. I'm so glad Shana from Color Blind started this shoe challenge because it's given me reason to really look at some shoes I wouldn't normally choose to wear, just because they aren't the latest and greatest.. but still very cute ;)

Nine West Patent Animal Print T-Strap ~ Circa 2006






What I Wore:
Dress - Vintage ~ SA Thrift
Accessories - Random
Shoes - Nine West

4 comments:

  1. Tanks girly... For the support and being my Best Good Friend... LOLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are definitely great - and perfect with that red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks K Blue.... I got a laugh seeing your Grouch slippers.. Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~