Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Day ~ New Shoe ~ Week 1 ~ Thursday

The beginning of October weather has been beautiful.. we are enjoying a bit of Indian Summer.. with temps in the mid to upper 70's.. It's cool in the morning but during the day it's PERFECT... I get to wear some of my bright summer shoes.. so I pulled out these Yellow Wedges. I got for a steal at Salvation Army via Target... brand new and only $2 because they were a Additional 50% off!!!      I just love THRIFTING!!!

Shoe O' the Day

Target Wedges ~ SA Thrift

Clutch ~ Aldo... It's my Absolute Fav






What I Wore:
Blazer - SA Thrift
Tee - Walmart
Jeans - F21
Jewelry - Random
Shoes - SA Thrift

3 comments:

  1. LOVe, Love, Love the bright and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute I love that clutch too, i definitely wore it out this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies!!

    Inez I have t admit I fell in love with this clutch when I saw your post, I loved how u put the entire outfit together! I had to go out and find the clutch and pink blazer.... Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~