Friday, October 7, 2011

New Day ~ New Shoe ~ Week 1 ~ Friday....

Week 1 ~ Shoe Challenge Complete....

I must say it has been a fun week, picking a shoe and planning a outfit to compliment them... It's been such nice weather here that I can spread out this challenge into November when i'll probably have to pack away some of my fun Spring/Summer shoes to hibernate for the winter :((

Todays shoe is from Asos.. I purchased them early summer and hadn't found a reason to wear them. They are a Wedge Sneaker/Bootie lol.. Not sure if this is outfit is the best match for them, but it's Friday and I wasn't dressing up for work today haha..

Hope you enjoy just the same :)












Hope you all have a wonderful weekend... It's going to be near the 80's here in the Chicagoland area so I'm planning to take full advantage of this lingering Indian Summer... Enjoy and Be Safe :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~

What I Wore:
Shirt - SA Thrifted
Jeans - The Limited
Jewelry - Randome
Shoes - Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~