Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Florals....

Happy Friday Dolls...

It's been a wonderful week with sunny spring days.. the rain started yesterday afternoon into this morning, but it's still a beautiful day in my hood :)... Glad it's Friday and looking forward to the weekend. We are taking our Sweetface Girls (Youth Development Program for Girls) to the Tyler Perry Play Sunday... should be hilarious as always!! I'm going to do some spring cleaning this weekend, pack up Fall/Winter clothing.. and I'm sure add LOTS OF NEW ITEMS to my closet for sale :))

Today I'm wearing a vintage pastel floral blazer from SA that I posted about a month ago, been waiting for the right time to wear it. Paired with a lilac and lace camisole, jeans and pink wedge sandals.  The temps dropped just a tad, so this is just the right amount of warmth I need.

Wishing you all a blessed Friday and Weekend!!

Enjoy

~ Pretty Dark Girl~







What I Wore:
Blazer - SA $2
Cami - The Limited (Old)
Jeans - The Limited (Old)
Wedges - Charlotte Russe $9.99

15 comments:

  1. I lvoeeeeeeeee that floral blazer!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style ;)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy with the Cami, a little mix of Professional with the Jacket, and Comfy Casual with the Jeans and Wedges! Great Spring Style with a Great Smile to match! MALE APPROVED! You mean it's not snowing in the Chi, lol! You did it big again Ms. Toni! Great job! - JT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. Please don't jinx us with that snow comment.. your from IN right.. so it could hit you at any moment just like here haha.. Thanks sir.. have yourself a lovely wkend :)

      Delete
    2. Yes Ma'am, I'm from that Naptown, IN! 3 words for you...SNOW, SNOW, SNOW! Don't put up those Winter styles yet! LOL! You have a great weekend as well Ms. Toni!

      Delete
  4. Love it! Your hair is working!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bangin' blazer, cute top, and nice pair of jeans are my fave go-to outfit. This floral blazer is amazing. Haute!

    With Class & Sass, Khalilah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I looovvveee that blazer!!! So happy to hear about ur girl group. We really have to provide more positive role models for our youth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~