Thursday, March 8, 2012

Heather Gray and Lilac

Almost the WEEKEND BAY BAY...  and I can't wait.. I got some fun stuff planned :) meeting with my Sweetface Family Friday evening.. always a blast with those crazy girls.. then some Girlfriend fun on Saturday celebrating my girls bday, having lunch at PF Chang and then some Shopping WOO HOO.. Sunday I'm editing my closet, getting it ready for SPRING.. so that means there will be lots of new items added to my "Closet" available to shop!!

And Who's in the Miami / Fort Lauderdale area.. I will be visiting your city next weekend the 15th -18th.. I would love to meet up with anyone that has time to do a lil thrift shopping :)) It's spring break too so I know there is ton's of stuff going on.. Let a Girl Know the Happenings Please !!! Email me blkberry08@yahoo.com or tonicarrstyle@gmail.com ... I'd truly appreciate it :)

K, on to today's fit.. wearing a Lilac pussy bow blouse and Heather Gray trousers, both thrifted from Salvation Army!! Paired with Pinkish/Lavender wedge heels from Bakers snagged these for $15. I'm loving the soft pastels colors for spring, I never used to wear them because I didn't think they were my colors.. but I'm growing to love pastel shades.  What trends are you stepping out of your comfort zone to wear this Spring/Summer???

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~










What I Wore:
Blouse - SA Thrift $2
Trousers - Express Via SA $4
Wedges - Bakers $15

9 comments:

  1. I love the BOW! And the top and wedges are soo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a feminine color combo! Love that blouse!!!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic & classy..I'm so loving the outfit & the top is very nice can't believe you got it for that price! you look great..

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit hun! I'd so rock that bow tie blouse..very classy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this on you! Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this too! Very grown up sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PU**Y BOW!!!! U can never go wrong...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~