Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Work From Home Wednesday ...

Today I got to work from home, had some things to take care of at the house but couldn't miss the opportunity to my OOTD post. The weather is really nice out and I felt the urge to wear something girly and pretty.. this maxi dress is just that. I found it at Cross Roads Trading last summer it's a Forever 21 dress, was brand new and for great price.. just my 2nd time wearing it. I wore it the exact same way I did the first time, with my crop denim jacket from Old Navy and knot detail wedges from Charlotte Russe. Why change a good thing right LOL..

Well hope you are enjoying your day, i'm heading out to do some "interior design work" my second passion.. for good friends that recently purchased a new home. I enjoy helping out where I can.

Enjoy

~ Pretty Dark Girl~










12 comments:

  1. Cute dress! I've been afraid to wear white since I was a little kid.
    My mom sent me to school in all white and I came home with mustard splashed across my shirt and pants. I figured I just wasn't meant to wear white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous you! I love the dress and jean jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im soooo loving this sundress!! cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. Flirty/Playful/Girly..Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking Good lady, love the dress and shoes are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute & comfy look… love Maxi Dresses! Also, that’s so nice of you to help friends out with décor. U R such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's exactly how I'd wear a maxi dress. Throwing a cropped denim jacket over it will always look great. You look Spring Pretty! BTW, super jealous that you got to work at home, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo cute! I love it! I love the oversized earrings as well. I need to get me a jeans jacket. All the ones I had do not fit me right lol.

    Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
    and found that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Feel free to visit my homepage - Compare Auto Insurance Companies

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog reveals many matters about work from home. Everyone can work from home in online. It gives freedom of life. You can work from anywhere in the world. You can spend more times with your family and family vacations.
    work from home

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~