Monday, March 5, 2012

My Office Makeover Progress...

Hey Lovelies...

I've been in the process of making over my office for the past month. I finally painted and began accessorizing. Found some beautiful Decorative Dress Forms at TJ Maxx Home Goods, and they were the focal point of the color scheme chosen.. I'm waiting for my new desk to be delivered tomorrow  and should be done with the office this week!!

Hope you all had a great weekend and start to your work week :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~

My Lovely Ladies

Wall Color  is a Purple / Gray Hue

Flowers From A Special Guy :)

Mirror - Home Goods

Faux Leather Futon - Walmart

Wall Mounted Magazine Rack - Ikea

Dress Forms - TJ Maxx Home Goods



10 comments:

  1. Nice space! Pretty wall color....Lovely flowers :-)

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice office space you have! I like the decor...the couch, mirror and flowers! You did a good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely office space! I love dressforms and have been on a long ongoing search for good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice space!! Do yo thang!!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I want my own office ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great!!! I love the dress forms. Classic

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice place! I have a mannequin too, I plan on getting more but the one I have was from Ross. They really enhance the atmosphere of a room. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I work for The Office Stylist and we would love to do a feature article about your makeover! You can check us out on www.TheOfficeStylist.com. I wasn't able to locate contact information on you blog but please contact me for more information. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great; wish I had the space to do something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your design ideas are great! Thank you for sharing these as they can inspire more individuals to create their ideal home offices! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~