Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays



Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!! Hope that you are enjoying your time with family and friends :).

As you are opening all your gifts and enjoying great food, be thankful and acknowledge what the true meaning of Christmas is all about :)


I'm enjoying my time off and cranking out tons of videos LOL. Here is a video of  Thrifted Vintage Dresses I purchased and styled.

Hope you like it :)

Merry Christmas again and Happy New Year !!

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! Love the belt. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    Happy holidays!!
    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you had a great christmas and got some great gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely movie ;)

    palermostreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you be KILLING 'em! I gonna have to come that way JUST to go thrifting with you!

    Hope you see you in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The queen of thrifting! I love them all! Have a great NY's Eve!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~