Monday, December 5, 2011

Taupe Maxi....

It's Monday already...

That's how I felt when I woke up this morning. I wasn't ready to start the work week.. just wanted to stay in my warm comfy bed and sleep till Friday LOL... but I gotta make the donuts.. and i'm thankful for a great job that I actually really enjoy :) ... so the complaints stop here.  Hope you all are up and at it.. and ready for a great week :)

Today i'm wearing this Taupe Maxi I picked up yesterday from Old Navy on clearance. The muted color makes it perfect for wearing into the Winter months, it can be paired with thich leggings, a sweater over or underneath. I'm not the tallest person so the dress nearly drags the floor even with my 5 inch booties on... That's what i love about it though.... its length and how it flows.

Make it a great day :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~









What I Wore:
Dress - Old Navy ($13 - clearance)
Belt - Plato's Closet - thrift
Booties - Bakers Shoes - Last Year
Jewelry - Random

15 comments:

  1. Yes ma'am...lovin it! The belt, shoes and belt is fire!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean...the DRESS, shoes and belt. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Love the flowyness(not a word but using it anyway) of the dress. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol.. I gotcha Mrs T. Mack... thank you :)

    Thanks Ticka :)I almost used the word Flowyness too.. but couldn't figure out how to spell it haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress - I think I bought the same one in burgundy - did it come with a belt (tie)? I love your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep @ Jersey Blogess it's the same dress.. Didn't have the burgundy in my size :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving this...and the nude color. Shoes are hawt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style! Thanks for the sweet comment! Glad I could be your vacation inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous maxi love the color

    xoxo

    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
  10. That belt is soo cool :))
    nice blog!

    www.modejuridique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love the color and length of the maxi...cute look!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the maxi on you-very nice and flattering

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this dress! Wonder what it would look like as a jumper?! Cute PDSG!!

    -E. Louise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fall Maxis are a god sent!!! Loving the booties!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~