Burrr... It's a COLD start to the New Year.. today is my last day off, going back to work tomorrow. I'm a little by staying up late and sleeping in for the past week and a half LOL, but I will be up bright and early to head to work tomorrow.
With this new year and new beginnings i've set some new goals for myself personally, financially and physically.
Some of my goals for 2012 include:1. Continuing to enhance and grow my blog.
2. Decrease spending and save by shopping from my closet and only thrift shopping for clothing 2 times a month.
3. Creating a budget plan and sticking to it.
4. Exercising at least 4 days a week.
5. Eating Healthier and Losing 25 pounds.
6. Stepping outside of my comfort zone by networking and meeting new people.
7. Being open to Love.
These are just a few goals from my vision board for 2012.
Do you set new goals, create vision boards or make resolutions?
Here are pics from what I wore today to run errands exchange some items at the mall.
~ Pretty Dark Girl ~