Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Vintage Blouse & J. Simpson Shoes (100th Post !!)

Hey Dolls...

Quick post to just show what I wore today. In and out of meetings all day so gotta make this fast man :)

Wearing a vintage blouse from thrifted from Salvation Army with The Limited Slacks and my color block Jessica Simpson heels. The shoes actually go perfect with the blouse, didn't really realize it till I was completely dressed :) 

Hope you are having a great week and day.

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~





Fun Color Blocking (Fushia, Teal and Cobalt Blue)

Love the gathered waist and pleating detail down the front




16 comments:

  1. soooooooooo cute!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So puuuuurty! I love the shirt hun! those shoes are just amazing -I can see me in them...aaaaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks lady.. and they are still on sale online www.jessicasimpsoncollection.com $44.99... check it out :)

      Delete
  3. Gr8 Mix! YepYep..

    BTW---Luv ur blog! Glad I found it!

    -Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute top and you know I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for your 100th post!! Looking FAB as usual. Love the top!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back on GFC and Bloglovin, thank you! xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made this work! Cute! I have been eyeing those shoes for a while! Like how you rocked them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~