Monday, January 23, 2012

Simple OOTD...

Happy Monday Lovelies...

Hope you had a nice relaxing weekend. I didn't do much at all this weekend, ran a few errands Saturday and pretty much hibernated all day Sunday LOL.. I love weekends like this, especially when it's cold and gloomy outside. I caught up on all my TV shows and even discovered a few new ones that I'm now a fan of.. one being GRIMM...I watched all the previous episodes on On Demand.. I love anything to do with mystical creatures, Vampires, Wolves, Demons etc.. this show takes all the childhood fairy tales we grew up reading and shows the evil side to the characters think Goldilocks and the Three Bears, Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Bean Stalk..etc. its so creative and pulled me right in!! Yep i'm a dork LOL..

Anywho onto today's outfit.. I didn't really have a catchy title for it. I'm wearing a dress from Forever 21. I love the neutral tones of cream, taupe and black. I got it off the Buy 1 Get 1 clearance sale they had around Black Friday for $11. Since i'm shopping my closet, decided to go ahead and wear it even though the material is kind of thin, paired with tights, boots and a blazer, I'll be nice and warm.

Have a great day and start to your work week :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~







What I Wore:
Dress - F21 $11
Blazer - SA Thrift $3.60
Boots - Bakers Shoes $19
Belt - BCBG Outlet $8
Jewelry - Random

19 comments:

  1. Wow!! Love your boots!!
    Kisses from spain
    http://atacadas2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there in Spain :) thanks for stopping by and for the nice compliment :)

      Delete
  2. Love that dress!!! Cute :)

    XoXO,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. well hot dang!! you look hot and I am loving the prices on all of these items!! great job hun!!! those boots are uber hot and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy look girl!!!
    Love the black and white mix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh love those boots great look

    xoxo

    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY CUTE!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress! I just love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a gorgeous outfit, you look absolutely chic!!!! I love the combination of colors and patters, the boots with dress are pure magic! Love your blog and now following, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so freaking haute!!! And I am so jelly! $19 for those bangin' boots? WOW!

    With Class & Sass,
    ~Khalilah~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I promise you find the BEST deals! Cute dress and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute cute look! lov'it!

    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~