Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday.. OOTDay and OOTNight

Hello all... hope you had a great Thanksgiving Holiday and have recovered from your FULL belly. I enjoyed the day with my family at my home. Had a great time with my nieces playing games, watching movies, eating and laughing. Nothing better than time spent with your loved ones. 

I didn't go out in the Black Friday midnight madness.. I slept in and went to the mall around noon lol.. I can't do the crowds and hussle and bussle. I found pretty much everything I was looking for and still got great deals/discounts. 

Here are pics from early in the day...











What I Wore:
Leather Jacket - Wilson's Leather (Old)
Shirt - Old Navy (Clearance)
Jeans - F21
Boots - Charlotte Russe
Scarf - H&M


Later in the evening I joined some friends to celebrate their birthdays. The evening started at my good friends home in Chicago, then we went out for drinks and some music.

the pics....

What I Wore:
Color Block Blazer - SA Thrift
Lace Top - Discovery
Jeans - H&M
Booties - Bakers Shoes



The Two Birthday Girls
Having a Champagne Toast

All The Ladies

Angie (Bday Girl) and I..



6 comments:

  1. I would KILLLLLLL for that colorblock blazer!!!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both looks! Look like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leopard/boot combination!! So FALL ready!! As for your outfit that evening - OMG! That blazer is fire!!! Love it!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blazer is the bizness...LOVES IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Blazer is AMAZING!!! Cheers to the thrifters!!!

    -E.Louise
    www.shapelylouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the blazer is gorgeous! kudos to you for this great find! what a great piece to have in your wardrobe!

    Ada
    www.gypsyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~