Saturday, November 19, 2011

Winter Rompers/Jumpsuits....

Yesterday I recieved my order from ASOS... I ordered 3 romper/jumpsuits. They are so cute and I can't wait to pair them with some tights, booties/boots and make them suitable for Winter weather.

The colors are more suited towards fall in my opinion, but they can and will be worn year around :).

I also pulled out some forgotten jumpsuits i've had for a while, a couple never worn and some only worn once. With all the options for tights and hoisery I plan to really jazz these up and wear them for some of the holiday festivities coming up.

ASOS ~ Love the Floral Color Scheme and Tie Neck Detail
"Currently On Sale $24


ASOS - Red and Navy Blue... looks like Black
Currently On Sale $24


Love the Back Detail...

ASOS ~ This has cut out Shoulders and Open Back Detail.. Hard to see in Pic
ON Sale $26


Forever 21 ~ Purchased this Spring


The Limited ~ One Should Bow Detal w/Pockets


Forever 21 ~ Had for a couple years ... Never Worn

Bubble Hem Leg Detail and Beaded Waist Tie

The Front/Back Cut Out Detail is Cute




Just wanted to share these cute items.. styled OOTD postes coming this week :)

Enjoy your weekend :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~

3 comments:

  1. great finds :) please follow my new blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a lovely style, and i enjoyed browsing. your shoe collection is worthy of being worshipped. :) new follower. hope we can stay connected. cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~