Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MY ADDICTION...... SHOES!!!

OK.. before you scroll down this post.. I ADMIT.. I HAVE A PROBLEM... But I can't help myself LOL... I'm a GIRL that LOVES ..... SHOES!!!!


Newest Additions to the Family... 3 pair of Jessica Simpson Shoes..
I couldn't pass up these beauties on SALE for $44.99 and Free Shipping
www.jessicasimpsoncollection.com



Aren't These FAB!!! Love the Cognac Color and Snack Print Bottom...
 
Who Doesn't Love the Bindi!!







AND NOW....

The SHOE ROOM.....

These are my Loves... All 100 Plus Pair.. they hold a special place in my Heart ... LOL


I try to keep them coordinated by style and color
















This Weeks Rotation...


LOVE Thigh High and Over the Knee Boots!!
www.bakersshoes.com
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. Wow lady! That is a ton of shoes! Way to keep them organized! I LOVE the first pair of Jessica Simpsons! So gorgeous!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. what size are you?
    2. I am a shoe lover myself
    3. I WANT YOUR SHOES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhh... you got me beat! lol i gave a lot to plato's closet too

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow .. now that's alot of shoes.. all the Jessica Simpson ones are to die for you

    xoxo

    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY someone with a shoe collection like mine!!!! lollllll I don't feel so bad now!!! However I am sad u didn't mention zappos.com that is my all time fave shoe place free shipping 365 days a year girl u better jump on it!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Styles... Girl I don't feel bad.. I am a shoenista on a budget.. and I forgot about Zappo's and a few other sites.. but I def shop their site if they have a good sale/deal :)...

    Thanks for the lovely comments ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collection!! I have to wait until my kids are out of the house and I can use one of their rooms before I have a collection like that!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...I thought I had a lot of shoes. You have me beat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mel said he's putting you on restriction.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All these yours???? WOW!! Nice collection LOL!

    -E. Louise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is one mean shoe game , awesome! never seen that many shoes before.

    matthew

    http://speakingofstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, I thought my shoe addiction was bad. You win. LOL! Those Jessica Simpsons are gorgeous! I love color blocking.

    http://khalilahskloset.blogspot.com/

    ~Khalilah~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~