Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Polka Dots... OOTD

Happy Wednesday... Humpty Hump Day :))

I have fallen back in love with Polka Dots... I got this vintage Liz Claiborne blouse at a new Thrift Store in my area.. it was on the all you can fit in a bag for $1 rack !! I got  so much stuff and spent less than $10 Woo Hoo...

Have a great one...

Pretty Dark Girl



Love how it buttons down the back





Charlotte Russe Shoes... aren't they cute..








What I Wore

Vintage Trench - SA Thrift $4
Blouse - B - Thrifty (Less than a $1
Jeans - F21 $10.50
Shoes - Charlotte Russe $5
Earrings - Buffalo Exchange $7

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I love it! I love finding newer blogs. It's refreashing. Really cute look! I have to get to my local thrift store. I've been seeing so many great finds from my fellow blogging Divas.

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~