Friday, November 18, 2011

Twilight Friday...

Happy Friday Lovely People...

It's Twilight Weekend ... Finally Wooo Hooo... I'm a super vampire fanatic.. and I'm so glad the wait is over I can finally go see the movie tomorrow :)))...

There's nothing special about today's outfit.. wearing another pair of Flare jeans from Old Navy and a cranberry top and sweater I thrifted. It's been cold and crisp here in the Chicago area.. just trying to stay warm LOL..

Hope you all have a fantabulous weekend... and T.G.I.F.... :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~





Fun... Flare...

Luv the detail on the pocket...


Added this Colorful Stripe Sweater... Gotta Keep Warm


What I Wore:
Sweater - B Thrifty
Top - The Limited
Jean - Old Navy
Accessories - Random

3 comments:

  1. I'm liking the colors, so fitting! Get it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater with the cranberry shirt underneath is so cute! Love the detail on the jeans as well. Stay warm!! =D It's supposed to snow this weekend in MN. Ugh! =(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~