Monday, November 7, 2011

K.I.S.S.... Keep It Simple & Sexy

Happy Monday everyone...

I'm still dealing with this bug.. feeling somewhat better.. got some rest/relaxation this weekend. Hope to be back to feeling normal this week :)

Anywho... my spin instructor always used this quote "K.I.S.S".. and this is how I feel about today's outfit. It's Simple.. but yet still sexy...

Have a great day... and awesome start to your week :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl ~









What I'm Wearing:
Pussy Bow Floral Blouse ~ B Thrifty (All I could fit in a bag for $1)
Vest - Loft
Jeans - The Limited
Booties - Bakers Shoes

9 comments:

  1. I like, I like! This is super cute and flirty! Glad you're feeling a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell your spin instructor that I'm stealing this one K.I.S.S.!! You look great! Hope you're back to 100% soon.


    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for the get well wishes... Glad I look better than I feel :) Happy Monday to ya :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit! You don't look sick at all! I am in love with that blouse!

    Elle
    www.istylellc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Elle... I was super excited when i saw this blouse on the All You Can Fit in A Bag for $1 rack.. I had been looking for a Floral Pussy Bow Blouse!! got this one for about $.10 cents... WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this outfit! It looks retro to me and I love that! You have great style and I sure you'll hit 25 followers in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thank you Ms High Heels ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. u really know how to rock a pussybow blouse luv it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Betty Boop.. They are my fav blouse at the moment.. I pick one up every time I go thrifting LOL... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, they are truly appreciated :)

~ Pretty Dark Girl~